Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maa-a-a

So, I haven't been watching developments in the Minecraft circles very closely the past few months, but apparently Minecraft 1.3 is coming out tomorrow. People have been telling me that making servers is gonna be a made a whole lot easier and reminding me that they want to play in a solo world I put a lot of effort into a long time ago. The one with the glorious farm full of colorful sheep. Every color of sheep possible can be found there. There are also towns and villages I've built, and more to do. I want to have my buddies help me build a city on the other end of a most glorious bridge I built once. :D So anyway, this rainbow sheep and I are wondering what else is in store for this wonderful game!


Note: There aren't actually sheep that look like the one above. I don't have any texture packs applied to that world. This sheep is merely a representation of the variety of colors available. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment