Monday, August 6, 2012

Huzzah for pointy eared people

Today, a boy called Hu Yui floated down from the sky to save the world. That's right; I'm playing Skyward Sword. And since they Legend of Zelda games usually give you the option to enter your own name when you start the game,  ANOTHER new character has been added to my collection! O_o There must be hundreds now... Link is neat, but I just love making people up, so *poof*, Hu Yui appears.

I sorta based this outfit on what I was wearing today, which was influenced by the styles around Skyloft. But actually, my tunic is a lot darker... I made it a lighter purple to seem more cheerful, like most of the Skyloft clothes. And that's not pink. That's tomato-stain red (and... actually.. my pants are grey.. But that just seemed too gloomy!). :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment